The 2019 application materials will be available in January.
- Verify that you meet the eligibility requirements. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the forthcoming PACT 2019 Online Enrollment Application (available January 2019).
- Have an adult fill out the forthcoming PACT 2019 Academic Recommendation Form for you (available January 2019). You should choose an adult who has worked with you in an academic capacity, like a teacher, academic counselor, or tutor.
These forms cannot be saved and finished later. Scholars, please have ready brief but thoughtful responses to the following questions. (Responses must be 3-10 sentences.)
- Why are you interested in attending the Ohio State Philosophy and Critical Thinking Summer Camp?
- Briefly describe a learning experience from the past few years that was important to you.
If you would like a paper copy of the application form to submit by mail, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at email@example.com for more information.
Deadlines and Payment
The priority deadline for applications is April 12, 2019.
Accepted applicants must send in their tuition and required forms by May 31, 2019. Failure to send tuition in a timely fashion may result in forfeiture of the student's spot in the program. More information about tuition and payments can be found here.
Questions? Please contact:
Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org