- Verify that you meet the eligibility requirements. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the PACT 2018 Online Enrollment Application.
- Have an adult fill out the PACT 2018 Academic Recommendation Form for you. You should choose an adult who has worked with you in an academic capacity--for instance, a teacher, academic counselor, or tutor.
These forms cannot be saved and finished later. Scholars, please have ready brief responses to the following questions. (Responses must be 3-10 sentences.)
- Why are you interested in attending the Ohio State Summer Camp in Philosophy?
- Briefly describe a learning experience from the past few years that was important to you.
If you would like a paper copy of the application form to submit by mail, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at email@example.com for more information.
Deadlines and Payment
For priority consideration, applications are due by Friday, April 6.
Accepted applicants must send in their tuition within two weeks after acceptance to reserve their spot. Failure to send tuition in a timely fashion may result in forfeiture of the student's spot in the program. More information about tuition and payments can be found here.
Questions? Please contact:
Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Miranda Johnson at (614) 292-7914