We're still accepting applications on a rolling basis!
- Verify that you meet the eligibility requirements. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the PACT 2018 Online Enrollment Application.
- Have an adult fill out the PACT 2018 Academic Recommendation Form for you. You should choose an adult who has worked with you in an academic capacity--for instance, a teacher, academic counselor, or tutor.
These forms cannot be saved and finished later. Scholars, please have ready brief responses to the following questions. (Responses must be 3-10 sentences.)
- Why are you interested in attending the Ohio State Summer Camp in Philosophy?
- Briefly describe a learning experience from the past few years that was important to you.
If you would like a paper copy of the application form to submit by mail, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at email@example.com for more information.
Deadlines and Payment
We're still accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Accepted applicants must send in their tuition and required forms by June 1, 2018. Failure to send tuition in a timely fashion may result in forfeiture of the student's spot in the program. More information about tuition and payments can be found here.
Questions? Please contact:
Lavender McKittrick-Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Miranda Johnson at (614) 292-7914